Sunday, November 11, 2012

Things To Do:

My buckey list consists of: TRAVELING and ownership!!!!!

I would like to travel to as many countries possible.   I'd like to navigate each country with my significant other and child for at least one month at a time.

I would like to build my own home.  I didn't know until I got older that having your own home is one of the most desirable goals in life.  I would definately love to build and handle my own home before I die,until I die.

I would like to get married and live the fairytale life.  Not a guarantee, but a wish-this is a bucket list, right?

I would like to go scuba diving and to travel underwater in a ssubmarine.  You know the kind of sub that you can look through the glass and watch everything swim around you.
 
I would like to some day own my own business.  I can't tell you how much I'd want to make, but I do want my business to be VERY successful.

I would like for my husband to be tall, dark, and handsome..lol (just kidding), but God knows my heart, and I know someday it will happen.

2 comments:

  1. Scuba diving is the most peaceful thing I have ever done and the fish and vegetation in the ocean is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think owning your own business is a great goal to have. I hope you can make that happen someday.

    ReplyDelete